Trust is essential for a successful relationship. If your partner feels as if you don’t trust them, they may start to feel resentful against you. They will end up enjoying your company less and less.
1. Don’t question them about where they have been all day and what they have been up too. If they want to tell you they will, don’t keep pestering them. Trust them that they have just been doing their normal day.
2. Don’t dis-believe them when they do tell you what they have been doing and who they have been with. Trust them and just carry on the conversation.
3. If your partner has been around someone of a different sex that had made you feel uncomfortable on many occasions, trust them. Believe them when they say they are just talking, as most the time they are probably taking about you anyway!
3. Don’t jump to conclusions before hearing the full story, trust your partner in what they are doing.
4. Anyone else feel uncomfortable when your partner goes out without you? There’s no need! They are having a good time but 10/10 times you will be in their mind all night anyway. You are bored, don’t wind yourself up about it! Trust them and let them enjoy their time as you know they are still yours at the end of the night.
5. Finally, if you love your partner truly and deeply you should trust them in everything they tell you and everything they do. Try not to start arguments because you are bored when they aren’t with you and you think they are up to no good! Just trust them, support them and enjoy the time you spend with them.