Date nights can be great, it allows you time to spend with your partner away from the stressful events that may have occurred during the week. However there are some do’s and don’ts throughout the night.
1. If you’re the male do not forget to pull out your ladies chair, there is nothing wrong with good old fashioned manners!
2. Both remember your table manners you may have been together for a long time, but it is still nice to remain polite and add a little class to the night for your other half.
3. Ask questions, keep the conversation fun and make sure it flows! No one likes them awkward silences.
1. Don’t embarrass your other half by acting loud and obnoxious so that it draws attention. You want your night to be peaceful and meaningful not like the local circus.
2. Don’t burp, fart or gobble down your food. Take your time and enjoy the evening. The last thing you want your partner to be doing on a date is showing you up.
3. Don’t check the time, this will come across as rude and address to your partner that you don’t want to be there. This defeats the object of a date night.